Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My first Lolita fashion piece.

This weeks Lolita blog carnival is very simple and I like that because I am still very tired after my trip to Maine. Photos of that trip will be in the next blog post. My first Lolita fashion piece that I have in photos is  a dress from 2009. Before Easter of 2009 my mother asked me the simple question Have you figured out what you are going to wear for Easter?  I thought about the question for a moment  then  I ran and grabbed a Gothic and Lolita bible that was laying on my bed and handed it to her . My mom took the mook  she flipped though it and said it was beautiful and adorable,but still did not answer her question. I took the book back flipped to a dress I liked and said can you make this? My mom looked at the photo and said she loved it. A few minutes mom was going though her fabric  and sewing stuff and this is what I wore that year for Easter.
I know I am lacking a blouse,but it is Easter in Florida and it was hot.
I hope all of you like seeing what my first Lolita  what my first Lolita outfit piece was. Here are the links for the other girls in this weeks Lolita blog carnival.
Masquerade Doll
Hello Batty

No comments:

Post a Comment