Sunday, October 7, 2012

All of the stuff we bought at EPCOT's 30th


I am only posting photos of the stuff we bought or were given  because we have not gotten around to uploading and editing them yet. We did not buy everything they had just a good chunk of it.


 This was my lanyard given to me by the Celebration 30 group.






 EPCOT's 30th lanyard. The lanyard is Spaceship earth  print on one side and retro Futureworld print on the other.


 
  EPCOT 30th pin and patch set. I personally think the patch is a little bit silly ,but we love pins so we had to get it.


  EPCOT 30th trading metal and pin set.   The trading metal is a copy of a old EPCOT one day ticket and the pin  has all of the old Future world ride logos on it.



EPCOT 30th Figment  pin. Figment was done on this pin to look like he was on a  early 80's computer.



 EPCOT 30th day of pin.


 Epcot 30th pin and button combo. This pin is also a button. I think this is the first time Disney has made a pin like this.



 Another EPCOT 30th pin. This time its a flip up up pin  of Mickey and the gang watching illuminations the pin closed  is spaceship earth.









 EPCOT 30th mystery pin set. I am not normally big in to blind  boxed stuff  ,but this was too cool to pass up. As you can tell we are a few pins short of a set so we will be going back at Christmas time to buy the missing ones.




 My Brother in law and Sisters 30th shirts. Sadly they sold out of day of shirts in my size. The only day of shirts they had left that were small enough  for me were the orange kids sized Figment ones. As much as I love Figment I don't look very good in orange.


My button and guide map I was given as soon as we walked in. I love how Disney gives buttons for events like this.









 The last thing I am adding  our very cute food and wine festival pins that we bought at the 30th. The first one in Mickey in a cranberry bog and the second is the ever cute Duffy as baker.

Hopefully in the next week or so I will get our photos up and I will at least  get my sisters film of the 30th fireworks posted.  Oh one last thing I forgotten all of the 30th pins cards backs are a copy of the art that was on the opening day tickets.















No comments:

Post a Comment